The Sala Terrena, a small-scale, three-section, Baroque building dating from the second quarter of the 18th century, is situated at the western periphery of the chateau park, close to the chateau and the Orangerie. Its back wall abuts the park enclosure wall.
Restores‘ analysis (2010) of the exterior and interior confirmed its rich original decor. The Sala Terena served as a place for cultural/musical and social events; e.g. in the 19th century the building was used throughout the year for discussions and the work of young artists. After 1931 Jarmila Novotná organized small, intimate concerts there.